Come work for a wonderful female owned business and team that has been named one of Portland’s Best Chiropractic Offices by Portland Monthly 5 years in a row!
Backs on Burnside is looking for an experienced Oregon licensed DC looking for long-term employment to cover 5 shifts per week, Tues-Friday, 1-6pm, Saturday, 9-2pm for a salaried, benefited position.
Backs on Burnside’s team approach to treatment integrates chiropractic care and massage therapy into each visit. If you are looking for a dynamic working environment with lots of perks, then look no further!!
Backs on Burnside is a woman owned business that has a collaborative working environment with an established clientele with 4 DC’s looking to add a 5th DC. We have a staff of 12 massage therapists and CA’s that work along with the DC’s. We have a supportive front desk, billing staff, and use an EHR system that makes charting on patients an easy task. We believe in utilizing diversified adjusting, manual soft tissue massage and physiotherapies. You can visit our website at: www.BacksonBurnside.com
Perks for you:
- Competitive salary
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Annual Continuing Education Stipend
- Supportive, respectful, patient-oriented environment
- Complementary/discounted chiropractic and massage treatments
- Hydraulic tables
- Growth opportunities
- Convenient location
- Established clientele
- All supplies provided
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Current Oregon DC License or if out of state, able to become licensed in Oregon
- Practicing DC for 1 or more years
- Proof of liability insurance
- Experienced practicing manual and low force manipulation, a variety of physiotherapies and soft tissue techniques
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Strong assessment skills using your knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology, and treatment approach
- Able to work flexible days and hours including some nights and weekends however a set schedule is the norm.
We have implemented many policies and procedures to protect you, our staff, and our patients so that we all stay healthy and well during this time of increased risk. We mandate masks worn at all times, have added air purification systems to our ventilation as well as have available portable ones to place in treatment rooms.
Please send your CV or Resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions, feel free to call and ask to speak with Dr. Gail Karvonen, Managing Chiropractic Physician or Megan Porter, Clinic Operations Officer at 503-287-7733.