Women’s Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
San Francisco, CA
Currently seeking an Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the San Francisco area. Practice is focused on Fertility medicine . Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and new graduates welcomed.
Responsibilities of the Women’s Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
· Work for a well established fertility medicine practice
· Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
· Average Volume of 15 patients per 8 hour day
· Focused on established visits, small office procedures
· Heavy Procedure Focused Position
Requirements of the Women’s Health Physician Assistant
· Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
· NCCPA certified
· Active Physician Assistant license
· Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
· Hold DEA license
· Prior family practice, or internal medicine, experience.
Compensation and Benefits of the Women’s Health Physician Assistant.
· Schedule Monday thru Friday
· Full and Part time option
· 20- 40 hour work week
· No call or weekends
· Full benefits and competitive compensation. If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.comor contact Joel Kutz PA-C at Joel@PA-solutions.comor call at 586-569-9776.