Rhinology and Allergy Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Manhattan, New York
The Department of Otolaryngology is searching for a PA candidate to join our busy practice in Rhinology and Allergy. We are searching for a dynamic PA, who collaborates well with partners in care. The PA will work primarily alongside two busy rhinologists/sinus surgeons to assist with all aspects of patient care in the outpatient practice.
Responsibilities of the Rhinology/Allergy Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
· Maintain an outpatient practice.
· Develop outpatient allergy program including allergy testing and patient education.
· Perform office procedures and provide general ENT care.
· Work alongside rhinology fellows and participate in clinical research and robust medical education programs.
Requirements of the Rhinology/Allergy Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
· Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
· NCCPA certified
· Active Physician Assistant license
· Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner required
· Experience in ENT or allergy/immunology required.
· Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Rhinology/Allergy Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
· Full-time, four- or five-day schedule Monday through Friday.
· No weekends, no call.
· Compensation commensurate with experience. Full benefits included.
If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.com or contact Andrew Hodge, PA-C at [email protected]