Your passion makes the difference!
The Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties team consists of medical professionals, health educators, advocacy, and corporate positions all working together to provide the community with high quality health care and education, regardless of personal circumstance or ability to pay. We are looking for passionate individuals that value reproductive rights and who are eager to make positive contributions to the community and our mission.
Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties has an exciting regular, full-time opportunity for a Primary Care Clinician (NP, PA) to provide quality patient care including exams, treatment, education, and counseling at our Victorville Health Center. ($15K Bonus Available!)
- Flexible schedule with 4/10 option
- Competitive base pay rate + 20% weekend differential
- Bonus for meeting and exceeding productivity goal
- Generous vacation, sick and paid holiday benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package; including 401(k) matching contributions up to 8%
- Non-profit status may qualify for loan repayment options
- Company-Paid license and DEA renewal
- Professional development opportunities including in-house trainings
- Current CA Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license required
- Furnishing license required, as applicable to NP
- At least one year of recent primary care experience required
- Women’s Health or Primary Health experience preferred
- Availability to work flexible hours including weekends