Otolaryngology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Manhattan, New York
A bustling, world-renowned ENT surgeon specializing in complex head and neck cancer surgery is looking for an energetic Physician Assistant to join the team. The PA will support a busy complex care Otolaryngology practice and contribute to building a comprehensive ENT program.
Responsibilities of the Otolaryngology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
· Maintain an outpatient practice, contribute to building a comprehensive ENT program.
· Responsibilities include clinic, coordination of multidisciplinary patient care, focus on optimizing patient care and satisfaction.
Requirements of the Otolaryngology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
· Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
· NCCPA certified
· Active Physician Assistant license
· Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner required
· Experience in ENT/OMFS preferred.
· Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Otolaryngology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
· Full-time, four- or five-day schedule Monday through Friday.
· No weekends, no call.
· Compensation commensurate with experience. Full benefits included.
If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.com or contact Andrew Hodge, PA-C at [email protected]