MH PAR Brochure2Download File
Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
Currently seeking an Neurosurgery Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Florence area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified prior neurosurgery, orthopedics, or surgery experience welcomed. New graduates will be considered
Responsibilities of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
· Work for a well established and comprehensive neurosurgery practice
· Responsibilities include Pre/Post operative clinic, follow up and established patients
· First assisting
Requirements of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
· Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
· NCCPA certified
· Active Physician Assistant license
· Hold DEA license
· Prior Orthopedics, or Neurosurgery, experience.
Compensation and Benefits of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant.
· Schedule Monday thru Friday
· 40 hour work week
· One weekend of call per month, 2-4 weekday call per month (phones only)
· Full benefits and competitive compensation. If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.comor contact Joel Kutz PA-C at Joel@PA-solutions.comor call at 586-569-9776.