Men’s Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Men’s Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Minneapolis area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior outpatient clinical experience.
Responsibilities of the Men’s Health Physician Assistant
· Work for a well established Men’s Health Practice
· Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
· Outpatient roles
· Average Volume of 8-15 patients per 8 hour day
· Focused on acute and chronic complaints, and preventative medicine
Requirements of the Men’s Health Physician Assistant
· Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
· NCCPA certified
· Active Physician Assistant license
· Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
· Hold DEA license
· Prior family practice, hospitalists, or internal medicine, experience.
Compensation and Benefits of the Internal Medicine Physician Assistant.
· Schedule 3 days per week (25 hours per week) If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.com or contact Joel Kutz PA-C or call at 586-569-9776.