Busy Long Island-area Family Practice seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. You will treat a variety of conditions in men, women, and children in collaboration with the physician.
– Evaluate, diagnose, and treat common medical problems seen in a primary care setting. – Perform comprehensive evaluation and management – Order proper radiologic and laboratory tests. – Acquire and review patient histories identifying abnormal conditions – Review and explain results to patients and family. – Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for the patients – Comply strictly with medical care regulations and safety standards – Collaborate effectively with team members of various specializations – Schedule includes Monday-Friday with alternating weekend responsibility. No call required. – Skills: EMR and basic computer skills necessary.
– Active PA or NP certification, active New York State medical licensure. – Experience in relevant field preferred, but will consider new graduates. – Spanish speaking strongly desired. – Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task – Caring and compassionate
Compensation and Benefits:
– Competitive salary commensurate with experience
– Schedule includes Monday-Friday with alternating weekend responsibility. No call required.
– Health insurance, 401k plan with employer contribution, PTO, profit sharing. If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.com or contact Staci Hodge, PA-C, MHA at [email protected] or call at 410-703-8734.