Full time DC, needed, in the rapidly expanding chiropractic clinic, serving the South Bay for 25 years.
We help people live well, by helping them feel well.
Our Core Values:
1) Love- Putting our patients needs first, clear and transparent communication, putting you first
2) Excellence- Giving it 110% 100% of the time.
3) Integrity- Doing the right thing even when no one’s looking.
We promise to always be striving to give each patient a five star experience with every visit and if we do not meet that standard then we will make it right.
Practice is located 10 minutes from Torrance Beach and serves an incredible clientele, ranging from young adults to elderly, including pediatrics. Practice culture is faith and family based. Be ready to go above and beyond for each patient, in all aspects of care: Physically, Chemically, Emotionally, Spiritually.
The office consists of two office managers, two rotating CA’s/specialists and two full-time DC’s, highly proficient in the Taylor Method techniques.
The office is extremely clean and beautiful, with two wall-mounted fountains, treatment rooms, massage therapy, hydrotherapy, PEMF technology and precise, powerful, and highly effective technologies that achieve maximal results in short time periods.
Proficiency in adjusting, diagnostics, examination, report of findings, state-of-the art technologies, Intuitive/Holistic Techniques, and professional, empathetic patient communication – Will be trained upon.
DC’s who wish to qualify for our Team must understand that: Patients are valued, loved and cared for with the utmost professionalism, compassion, consideration, love, commitment and attention to detail.
Humble servitude must be embraced in every way and upheld with honor, professionalism, discernment and carefulness.
Personal health of the doctor is prioritized.
Surrounded staff are treated with utmost respect, patience and are instructed with truthfulness, consideration, and encouragement.
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Current CA DC License or if out of state, able to become licensed in CA
- Proof of liability insurance
- Experienced practicing manual and low force manipulation, a variety of physiotherapies and soft tissue techniques
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Strong assessment skills using your knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology, and treatment approach
- Must be willing to partake and lead any marketing events including dinner-talks, seminars, webinars and promotional events.
- Must be willing to give patient lectures with a strong love for teaching.
- Must be open-minded to learning the intuitive- Taylor Method Techniques. We are not looking for mechanistic chiropractors.
- Must have a strong interest in dietary, anti-inflammatory, and weight loss protocols etc.
- Able to work flexible days and hours including some nights and weekends however a set schedule is the norm.
Please send your CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.