The Joint Chiropractic is hiring Chiropractors for new clinics in the greater Pensacola area.
If you are passionate about chiropractic, enthusiastic about helping people feel their best and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply.
Pensacola is home to beautiful white-sand beaches and a vibrant downtown. Relocation assistance provided!
We are currently looking for well-qualified chiropractors to work full time (5-6 days a week) and part-time (2-3 days a week) in our clinics.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Provide consultations, exams, and treatment plans for chiropractic maintenance visits
- Ability to provide a high volume of chiropractic adjustments daily
- Ability to build relationships with patients and educate them on the benefits of regular chiropractic care
- Enter chiropractic visits notes electronically
- Ability to manage clinic staff (as needed)
- Doctor of Chiropractor License for Florida in good standing (or ability to obtain a license)
- Cheerful, personable demeanor
- Able to work weekends or evenings (as needed)
- Able to use office equipment; computer, scanner, fax, and phone system
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
- Dedication to high-quality service
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Willingness to travel between clinic locations in the area
- Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
- Base pay of 60K plus performance bonuses, and revenue sharing
- With the right commitment to driving the growth and success of the clinic, this position could scale to over 100K within 2 to 5 years
- Many opportunities for career advancement
- Continuing education reimbursement
- The company pays malpractice insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Equity and path to ownership for the right candidate
About The Joint Corp.
Driven by the mission to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care, The Joint Chiropractic is an emerging growth company making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com.
To apply please visit: