We are currently seeking a Doctor of Chiropractic to join our team.
We provide focused, hands-on personalized care to maximize health and wellness. You will focus on providing quality patient care as part of our multidisciplinary team.
- Assess patient health through patient histories and examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Perform chiropractic procedures as indicated
- Accurate case documentation and maintaining patient care records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals as indicated
- Current California DC License
- Young graduate
- Male, fluent Spanish speaking
- Being a part of medical provider networks are a plus
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, standards and techniques of chiropractic care
- Excellent people skills and effective communication
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Leadership qualities
$25-$30 per hour/ based on experience
Yearly performance evaluations
Sick/Vacation – paid time off
Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, 40 hours per week
If you are fit for this full-time position and meet the above qualifications, please send me your resume. Your resume should include at least 2 professional references.