Aloha! We are looking to fill a job position for a very busy, well-established clinic located on the beautiful island of O’ahu, Hawai’i. Total compensation to start is $90,000 per year ( health benefits included!). Doctor of Chiropractic License for State of Hawai’i or ability to obtain a license a minimum requirement. Ability to work full-time hours a minimum requirement. We’re looking to fill this position within the next few weeks. Position would start around May 2021.
We are looking for an energetic individual who is able to multitask. Candidate must be outgoing, have a positive attitude, a professional appearance and a passion for health! Our approach to chiropractic care leans heavily into manual therapy and therapeutic exercises. We are not a “stack ’em, rack’ em and crack ’em” clinic. If you are a chiropractic physician who likes to incorporate physical therapy and massage modalities this is the right place for you. If you are not that kind of chiropractor but are still an amazing chiropractor then lets talk. Experienced and recent grads welcome!
Apply today and perhaps you’ll find yourself soaking up the warm Hawaiian sun in just a couple months! If interested, please reply by email and attach resume/CV.
We Have Some Guidelines and Requests:
- Ability to work flexible days and hours, including Saturdays
- Proficient with spinal and extra-spinal techniques, ART is a plus, manual therapy and massage skills are highly necessary, background with therapeutic exercises is a bonus.
- Positive attitude, excellent interpersonal/communication skills, focus on a healthy body and mind
- Current knowledge of anatomy and radiology
- Committed to your own health
- Strong computer skills
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of chiropractic
- Experience in a chiropractic or health care setting a plus
Job Responsibilities include:
- Perform chiropractic adjustments, manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, spinal decompression, electrical muscle stimulation.
- Maintain detailed and accurate patient records
- Willing to participate in marketing and outreach events
- Assist with general office tasks, patient flow, and reception if briefly needed
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of treatment rooms
- Doctor of Chiropractor License for State of Hawai’i or ability to obtain a license in the State of Hawai’i a minimum requirement.
- Carry malpractice insurance
If you can see this post, the job openings are still available.
Job Type: Full Time (Full Time Employees receive Health Benefits)
- Health insurance
- Pain Medicine
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Chiropractic License (Mandatory)
- ART Certification a plus
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No