Elite Spine and Sports, in Sherwood Oregon, is looking for a Chiropractic Physician to join our growing, busy practice and contribute to providing exceptional care to our patients. Teamwork and hospitality are our top priority!
What we do well:
Elite Spine and Sports is a multi-disciplinary team of providers utilizing specialized muscle and joint treatments to bring a holistic and collaborative approach to every patient’s health. We are in Sherwood, Oregon, but serve the Portland metro area as well as patients from Salem and surrounding rural communities.
Our typical appointments are 30 minutes, during that time we provide chiropractic manipulation, Graston therapy, rehab, and muscle manipulation. We are focused on relationship-centered care, looking to build long term relationships with patients. .
We specialize in creating personalized treatment plans to provide pain relief and address mobility issues due to sports, auto, work, and personal injuries.
Given our growing patient community, we’re looking for a licensed chiropractor to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team and work in an innovative environment!
When you join us, you can expect:
- Salary would be paid based on percentage of collections: 40-50% depending on experience.
- Flexible work hours (up to 40 hours per week). Ideal schedule is Mon, Tue, Thu, and Fri or Sat.
- Working with a small, friendly, and supportive team of licensed massage therapists, an acupuncturist, and administrative staff.
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off, paid holidays, and paid birthdays off.
- 3% matching IRA after 1 year
- free chiropractic services, discounted massage and acupuncture services, retail at cost
What you excel at:
You’re reliable, committed to delivering a high standard of care, work independently with minimal supervision and endeavor to bring a positive attitude. You have a strong foundation muscle manipulation and Graston therapy as well as rehabilitation and apply this knowledge towards your day-to-day care of patients. If there’s a problem, you utilize every tool and technique and collaborate with fellow providers to support your patients.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Consulting with patients by reviewing health and medical histories, while managing timely patient flow
- Performing examinations, manual adjustments, and muscle manipulation
- Developing treatment plans and following up with patients on progress
- Developing positive and professional doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
What you’ll bring to our team:
- Degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Experience working with a busy patient schedule
- Must hold and maintain a valid license and liability insurance
- Basic computer knowledge
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Excellent work ethic and integrity
- Ideally, credentialed with some or all the following: Regence, Moda, United Healthcare, Pacific Source, Kaiser, AXIS Healthcare, American Specialty Health
To apply, please send us your cover letter detailing what brought you into the profession and what you’ve learned from past experiences, along with your resume. If your background is a good fit, a member of our team will be in touch to schedule an interview.
*Elite Spine and Sports Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer