My name is Ken, and after 37 years in practice, it’s time for my wife Shirley and I to retire! As a result, Ridgefield Chiropractic and Massage (RCM)—my beautiful practice in Ridgefield, WA—is on the market… and it needs a new owner. I created a detailed listing for this thriving practice here: sellingapractice.com/RCM.
After decades building RCM, I’m so happy with what it is today: a well-reputed, high-net, scalable practice. It affords me a great income with 3 clinic days per week and plenty of time off.
If you were to take on this practice, here are just a few things I think you’d appreciate:
- Lucrative: consistently in the near 6-figures with a P/T schedule; the P/T schedule is by choice and there is more than enough demand to fill a more F/T schedule or bring on associates.
- Outstanding location: historic Ridgefield provides the idyllic small-town lifestyle, access to nature and plenty of culture. It’s also the fastest-growing city in WA state and enjoys close proximity to Vancouver and Portland.
- High demand & zero competition: the ultimate combination! You’ll never be in want of patients here, whether you choose to work full- or part-time.
- Scalable: RCM is the only chiropractic practice in Ridgefield and the most established in the area, with patients traveling in from Vancouver and up the Gorge to see us.
- Very loyal clientele awaits the practitioner who takes on the practice
- My availability: I am happy to help with the transition, and unlike many people who sell their practices, I plan to keep my primary residence here in gorgeous Ridgefield, WA.
- Low overhead and fine-tuned protocols and procedures already in place for you to take on or adapt to your preferences.
- Wonderful space that patients love (see photos in my listing)
- Fantastic school district: the quality of the schools here are a huge draw for young families.
In case you’re interested (or know someone who would be), my full practice listing includes…
- asking price
- financial performance numbers
- patient demographics
- location perks
… and more! See it here: sellingapractice.com/RCM
Please call or email with questions, to set up a phone call, or schedule a virtual or in-person visit of the clinic. Nothing like an initial chat to get a better sense of the value of this opportunity!
Phone: (360) 936-7146
I’d love to hear from you.
All the best,
Ken Covert, DC